Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Treasury, a Blog Review, and a Blog Featurette - Oh My!

This past weekend, I was super stoked to find that Tesoro Jewelry had 2 items featured in 3 places. Woohoo!

Etsian BurningMoon reviewed my cute Turquoise and Gold Nested Ring in her Holiday Guide on her fabulous blog Burning Moon's Inside Advice.



Fellow Etsian Little Prettlings has a wonderful blog where she posts Weekly Featured Products. My Two Hearts Bracelet was lucky to be apart of it this week.



And last but not least - I love me an Etsy Treasury! Etsian Vivilian was feeling the love this weekend and created a treasury about just that where she included my Two Hearts Bracelet! Check it out here!



I love Etsy! It is such a great community of artists. Thanks to Burningmoon, Little Prettlings, and Vivilian for giving some of my products some face time!

No comments: