Friday, December 11, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

December is kicking my behind!

Last weekend, I stumbled upon the Tradeaholics Trade & Stay event on the Etsy forum.

I had such a blast following the thread all weekend, making new Etsian friends, and trading with great Etsy sellers. I've also had the pleasure to visit the post office quite a few times this week because of all the trading fun. I've even started to receive some awesome wares in the mail (will blog about all that in the next post :) It's like Christmas alllllll month for me.
 
So yesterday morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I been passed the Kreativ Blogger award from a very talented Etsian, Ume Origami. Thanks so much for thinking of me. I am so honored!



The award came with some requirements in order to receive it:
  • Copy the Kreativ Blogger picture and post it on your page
  • Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog
  • Write seven things about you that we don’t know
  • Choose seven other bloggers that you would like to give the award to
  • Link to the bloggers that you choose
  • Let the winners know that they have the lovely award.
So seven things about me that you may (or may not) know:
1. I'm a craft & art junkie. I love it all - scrapbooking, jewelry, painting, drawing, photography, ceramics, etc. I want to learn how to crochet next !!!
2. I've been married for 1.5 years to my best friend of 7 years (who was also my first and only boyfriend)
3. My pet family is large: 1 dog, 1 hamster, 1 super goldfish from the OC Fair (still going strong after 5 months!), 3 geckos, and a hognose snake. My husband and I joke we should charge admission when people visit.
4. I was homeschooled for all of middle school and skipped 9th grade.
5. I want to go to Europe so bad it hurts.
6. When I was younger, I raised and breed Bearded Dragons. Super cute little guys - check them out. They make great pets for kids.
7. I love food. Love it. Love it. Do you follow any awesome cooking or recipe blogs - send it this way please!

Seven blogs that I am recommending for this award are
1. Bathgasm
2. Burningmoon Products
3. Indie Fixx
4. The Long Thread
5. Kim Le Photography
6. Akane Designs
7. Gramkin Paper Studio

Very talented bloggers. I love all their postings and I hope you do too. Check them out now!

1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

Congrats on the award! Hooray!