Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Blog Carnival Post

What was your favorite BOOK, MOVIE or GETAWAY SPOT over the summer?

If only this question was about the Spring because I would have a lot to say (see the 20+ posts from April & May about our Europalooza). Oh well.

Sadly, I did not get a chance to read as much as I would have liked to this summer BUT we did see a tonnnn of movies: Grown ups, Eat Pray Love, Inception, Expendables, Eclipse, Despicable Me, The Other Guys, Salt. I think that's it. Whew, that's an embarrassing list.


Out of all of them, I'd have to say my favorite was Inception. I loved the concept and how it all played out. I love Ellen Paige and Leo de Cap so that helped. It was a tid bit long but I walked out of that movie not having any questions and just replaying it in my head - which never happens! I don't remember liking a movie that much since Avatar.




What was your favorite movie this summer?

No comments: