Thursday, September 15, 2011

I need quotes people!

4pm came too fast today, we rushed to get all the packaging finished, and I was at the post office by 4:58pm (I was the last one in).  More keychains and bracelets going out today!

Keep Calm & Carry On
Any ideas for new quotes to be put on keychains, bracelets, pumpkins, butterflies, scalloped circles, stars, or hearts would be much appreciated.  I am constantly quoting things (quizzing Jessica) all day long, but it seems like when I sit down to try to think of a good quote for a key chain I got nothing!

Red snoring tells me its time to go out to the very disorganized workshop to start creating for the morn. 



2 comments:

ohwhatasteal said...

Baby's name and then "is my Lil' Pumpkin. Just an idea..

Elsa said...

I'd buy 'keep calm and knit on'!
love all the jewelry you're doing!