Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heigh ho Heigh Ho

Watch out! Big things are coming!


Well, at least for me. I have been putting my nose to the grind, working 24/7 on revamping my Etsy shop, taking pictures by the thousands, creating a new website, situating a domain, products for a 2nd etsy shop (still daunting), reading countless articles online about selling, and snagging promos wherever I can find them.

I really want to put 100% into this and while I feel I have, I'm plagued with doubt. Oh well, good thing I've adopted the motto, "build and they will come."

What I am sure about though, is that I'm exhausted! Starting your own super small home based business is not an easy task as I'm sure anyone who has a small home based business can tell me. But, or rather, BUT, I am having fun! And I'm sooooooo excited to be doing something I've always wanted to do. Create (hopefully soon, for a living).

For instance, I was given the opportunity to create a page for the Diary 2011 Project. It is a great collection in calendar form of creative works from hundreds of artists around the web!

Diary 2011

I am not a paint shop expert and I had a horrible time trying to take a picture of my tiger but I think it all worked out well. I'm so excited!


Happy Thursday!

No comments: