Thursday, July 15, 2010

Treasury Thursdays

Did you know "Tesoro" means Treasure in Spanish?  So, naturally, Treasury Thursdays are my new favorite day! 

Today was my first treasury in forever so I was a little rusty on how to go about doing it on Etsy's Treasury Page. There have been some modifications since my last treasury. A couple wonderful Etsian's sent me links to their items and it was "love" at first site. Today's treasury comes at no surprise!



Now, I know today is not Tip Tuesday but did you know that if you have a shop on Etsy and sign up for Google Analytics, you can see how many Treasuries you are in at any give time. Included in Craftopolis' wonderful Etsy tools, check out the Treasure Tracks at http://www.craftopolis.com/#com=tt and give it a try.

How many Treasuries are you in today?

Happy Thursday!

No comments: