Sunday, July 11, 2010

I have a celebratory surprise!

So this morning (errr, this afternoon) I woke up and really wanted to do a sale. Today's a big deal and I thought I should celebrate it here as well.

Today's my wedding anniversary to the love of my life. 2 years down! What? Like its hard? (what movie what movie?)

We originally wanted to get married on 7-12, which was a Saturday in 2008. After some bridezilla drama (not mine) with our reception place, we decided to get married the day before, a Friday, 7/11. Even though this meant we would be sharing our wedding date with a gas station, it quickly became our favorite date:

1 - it's so easy to remember i'm fairly certain my husband can never forget it
2 - i don't know why we didn't notice before but, 7 is his favorite number, 11 is mine
3 - it's the week after July 4th so doing something is usually less crowded and less expensive
4 - um, free slurpees at 7-11 on every anniversary, hello?
5 - it will always be the day I married my best friend who I love a million peanut m&ms

So, how should we celebrate it here?

In continuing with my love for the number 11, all rings in my etsy shop are $11.00. Just $11. This means a discount of 15% - 45% off on all rings!!!




The schematics: Purchase any ring(s) in my shop tesorojewelry.etsy.com and type "anniversary" in the message to seller and I will refund you via Paypal any amount over $11 per ring (excluding the $1 for shipping). If you would prefer not to use Paypal, let me know and I will send you a revised invoice. This sale will end today, Sunday 7/11, at 11:59 PM PST. (Update: Let's make it until tomorrow, Monday 7/13, at 12:00 PM PST. This way its a full 24 hours).

And there is still lots of time to enter my giveaway for a free Howlite Ring here.

2 comments:

Claire said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
From Heartspace on Etsy

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary - what a fantastic date!!!
And good luck with the free slurpees :-)