Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Want to be a Featured Seller?!

Lately, I've been hanging out in the Etsy Chat Forums and discovering some amazing shops!

It always amazes me how much talent and creativity there is in the world. Every single shop, and there must be over 100,000 on Etsy easy!, has so much creativity, ambition, and hope that I find myself wanting to know more about them.

So, I've decided I would like to do my very only Featured Seller postings here on my blog.

If you would like to be a Featured Seller, please send me an email at TesoroJewelryArt (at) gmail (dot) com and the following information:

1. Your Name
2. Your E-mail Address
3. What is your website or shop's name and link?
4. Tell us a bit about yourself.
5. How did you start your craft?
6. What is your favorite item from your shop?
7. Besides creating, what do you like to do?
8. How do you promote your work?
9. Name your top five books, movies, TV shows, musicians, or websites. 
10. What's next for you and your shop?

I will e-mail you back as soon as possible with the date of your Featured Seller post!

Can't wait!!!

No comments: