Thursday, September 16, 2010

The weekend has finally come! Ready to hit up Trade Days?!

A highly anticipated weekend is now upon me! I have been so busy working up to my first big market weekend that I didn't even get a chance to blog it.

This weekend, Friday September 17 to Sunday September 19, I will be at the Third Monday Trade Days showing off everything from my two shops TesoroJewelry and TesoroArt and a ton of never before seen stuff! I've been a very busy bee creating, crafting, wirewrapping, picture editing, and organizing!


So if you are in the North Dallas area, come visit me! The Market is upon from 9 to 5 each day and showcases over 400 vendors selling "unique gifts, delightful home décor, trendy clothing and accessories, sporting goods, antiques and collectibles, landscaping materials, tools, and small animals along with many specialty “state fair” type food concessions."

I'll be offering special discounts every day and many pieces with be 10-25% my Etsy shop prices with Texas Sales Tax included!


See you there!

No comments: